- Gemstone Family - Andalusite
- Chakras - Root (1st)
- Colour - Black and Brown
- Found in - USA, Canada, Chile, Russia, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Spain, France, Australia
- Element Associated with - Earth
- Also known as - The Cross Stone, lapis crucifer or lapis cruciatur
- Meaning - The name is derived from the Greek word ‘chiastos’, which means cruciform, cross marked, or crosswise.
- Birthstone Month - Not a Natural Birthstone
- Zodiac Sign - Libra
- Chemical Composition - Al2SiO5
- Hardness on the Mohs scale - 7 - 7.5 (Mohs)
- Physical Healing Properties - Is said to relieve stress and help during unexpected and severe illnesses, aid the teeth and bones, and provide help with the affects of aging
- Emotional Healing Properties - Changes negative energy into positive energy, transforms attitudes, promotes openness to differing opinions, develops self harmony and peace
- Spiritual Properties - It is said to help connect you to your past life, offers protection from curses and evil
- Legend has it that... Ancient people revered the cross within it as a sign from god, and was used as amulets and souvenirs by European pilgrims to help protect them
Items are sent as soon as possible, usually within 3-5 working days via Royal Mail.
Returns are accepted up to 30 days after purchase date with a valid order reference. Please return in the same state as item was purchased in.